Dr. Alfredo L. Rovira
Address: Avenida Callao 1016 – 10º
C1023AAQ – Buenos Aires – Argentina
Tel: + 54 11 4816-3232 (office)
Cel: + 54 911 4416 7517
II.1 UNIVERSITY DEGREES and PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Doctor in Laws (PHD), Universidad de Buenos Aires (Cum Laude), November 2003. Recommended to School of Laws Award.
- Lawyer (LLM-Solicitor). Law and Social Sciences School – Universidad de Buenos Aires – Graduated on December 15, 1967 – Admitted to practice, 1968.
- Procurador (LLB-Barrister). Law and Social Sciences School – Universidad de Buenos Aires – Graduated on June 30, 1967.
- Certified Mediator. Universidad Austral Law School –, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1999.
- Certificates issued at several specialization courses, attended as a post-graduate, at the Law and Social Sciences School, Universidad de Buenos Aires on the subjects of Accountancy and Taxes.
- Member of the permanent Arbitration Panels of the following organizations: International Center of Dispute Resolution (American Arbitration Association). Commercial Dispute Resolution Center of the Americas, Miami, Florida, United States of America, American Chamber of Commerce in Argentina (AMCHAM); Union Industrial Argentina, Buenos Aires, Argentina; Arbitration Panel of the Arbitration and Mediation Business Center of the City of Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Arbitration Panel of the Settlement and Arbitration Center of the Argentine-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce, San Pablo, Brazil; Montevideo Stock Exchange, Montevideo, Uruguay. Comité Argentino de Arbitraje Nacional y Transnacional, Buenos Aires (CARAT), Cámara Argentina de Comercio (correspondent member of the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris, France). Arbitration Tribunal of the Rio Grande Bar Association, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Antártida e Islas del Atlántico Sur.